- *after the bird carnage*
- student: that's what happens when you cancel lacrosse
- teacher: i'mma gonna stare at those birds for a while before warning people
- students: what is happening
- teacher: shhh, i'm looking at birds
- classmate #1: thanks stiles, totally appreciated that chair in the face
- stiles: i was trying to protect lydia
- lydia: i was fine, i was already under my desk
- classmate #2: was it necessary to kick me? who's protecting me from you?
- DEUCALION: I'M MORE ABOUT DISCOVERING NEW TALENTS
- ME: TEEN WOLF, NEXT TOP ALPHA
- ending #1: they all become werewolves
- ending #2: everyone dies
- ending #3: scott sells his life rights to the cw and they make a hit tv show
- ending #4: scott and chris open a patisserie and aggressively sell cakes
- ending #5: allison pulls a tony stark and rebrands argent arms to be about innovation rather than weapons
- ending #6: they win state and lacrosse consumes everyone's life
- ending #7: werewolves become known and they achieve twilight standard fame
- ending #8: it was all derek's dream and it's 2003
- ending #9: derek joins cirque du soleil and moves to canada
- ending #10: lydia wins the field's medal
- ending #11: they're all muppets
- ending #12: they all move into a loft together and eat poptarts
- LYDIA: I WANT ONE
- LYDIA: A STORYLINE, I MEAN
- LYDIA: ONE WHERE IT'S ABOUT ME
i am 92% positive those are stiles’s hands, what say you
STILES: YOU’RE SO TENSE. I AM THE BEST AT BACKRUBS
SCOTT: OMG, THIS IS WHAT PAIN FEELS LIKE
STILES: WHATEVER, MAN. I HAVE MAGIC FINGERS
SCOTT: THE PAIN. WHY ARE YOU SO BAD AT THIS
- TEEN WOLF: THIS MIGHT HURT
- ME: SO IT ALSO MIGHT NOT. I LIKE THOSE ODDS
- DYLAN: TPOSE, WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TONIGHT?
- POSEY: DUDE, WEAR WHAT YOU WORE FOR MY BDAY. THAT BOWTIE WAS OFF THE HOOK
- DYLAN: WORD
- TEEN WOLF: UGLY WEEPING
- arrow: the island is a metaphor for college
- stiles: remember when that lacrosse co-captain became a rage lizard and killed people?
- scott: and he was never seen or heard from again
- stiles: should we be worried?
- scott: meh
- gordon: you let your wife come to the door when the city is under occupation?
- mrs. foley: i am twice the badass than my husband just so you know. i would have helped but frankly, you're being really sexist right now. good day, sir.
- gordon: mrs. foley-
- mrs. foley: i said good day
- bane: gotham is yours. do to it as you wish
- gotham citizen: how about not releasing the rapists and murders? and getting rid of the nuclear bomb?
- bane: no
- gotham citizen: fuck you and your speeches