HERE YOU GO BABIES!! : Arrow Season 2 Bloopers
oH YM GOD CONNOR MADE ME A GIF OF THAT GUY I WAS TALKING ABOUT
LOOK AT HIM
HE KNOWS SOMETHINGS UP MAN
THIS BROTHER AIN’T HERE FOR ALEXANDER PIERCE’S BULLSHIT
i am in desperate need of fic about this guy
WIZARDING SCHOOLS AROUND THE WORLD: SOUTH AFRICAClinging haphazardly to the jagged sides of the Drakensberg escarpment, the South African Institute for Witches and Wizards is an impressive conglomeration of architectural wonder and eccentric contraptions that keep the sprawling institute welded to the steep slopes of the mountains. Many say roaming the institute is an arduous test of one’s stamina as the primarily vertical layout of the institute relies on a plethora of stairs to navigate (luckily it has gotten better after the restriction on the indoor use of broomsticks was lifted). Over centuries, many pockets of shallow caves have been dug out and furnished by students who like to spend their free time observing the vast landscape before them from high up in the mountainside. The student population supplies much of the profits for Mava’s Zoomtastic Glasses, which is a popular accessory for observing the abundance of wildlife that roam the lands.
Hocus Pocus (1993)
Is it time yet?
We put out calendars in 2012, and so many people have asked for more! I didn’t have time to put out a flip-book type calendar, so I thought I would make a poster one! In the style of those tea towel calendars. If I can source some tea towels, I’ll do that. But a poster is good too! I will let you know when it is in the shop!
I made Red Riding Hood sketches along these lines a while ago, and I like Dorito Person Red Riding Hood.
Just a little dorito, going to Grandma’s house.
my heart just melted.
LOOK AT HER SMILE THOOOO
In my head, they’re singing “I’m Too Sexy”.
Well, Peter is. Groot is singing “I am Groot” but you know what he means.
[From Legendary Star-Lord #1, 2014.]
IT’S SO FESTIVE!!!
IT’S SCOTT MCCALL’S BIRTHDAY!
And in honour of our favourite alpha, we’ve decided to offer up some gifts.
Reblog this post and enter your URL here. Following tumblr’s rules, you have to be 18 to participate.
8 Winners will be chosen randomly at the end of September!
Up for grabs is:1. Scott McCall Beacon Hills Hoodie from rustypolished
2. Teen Wolf Tea Sampler by daunt
3. A Joe Corroney Teen Wolf Print donated by notanotherteenwolfpodcast
4. Commissioned Artwork by hydrae/foxkings
5. Commissioned Artwork by komisaari/kommissarien
6. Teen Wolf pencil case designed by daunt, Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast buttons and stickers designed by daunt and donated by notanotherteenwolfpodcast
7. Scott McCall Defense Squad T-Shirt or Mug or Tote Bag by vulcains/knot-all-men
8. Any chosen print by vulcains/knot-all-menIn addition to this there is:9. A WOLFPACK ticket to The Bite Convention!! This is separate, and to enter for the ticket all you need to do is create Scott centric fanworks and tag them #scottys bday. It can be anything - art, fic, fanmixes, meta, poetry, graphics, gifs - just as long as Scott is featured. The winner will be chosen randomly at the end of September! :)
Hey guys, it’s a thing I’m participating in for our fave true alpha :3 Lots of good stuff up for grabs, so enter and have fun!
Tony Porter: A Call To Men
"Tony is the original visionary and co-founder behind A CALL TO MEN: The National Association of Men and Women Committed to Ending Violence Against Women. He is the author of "Well Meaning Men...Breaking Out of the Man Box - Ending Violence Against Women" and the visionary for the book, NFL Dads Dedicated to Daughters.
Tony's message of accountability is welcome and supported by many grassroots and established organizations. He’s currently working with numerous domestic and sexual violence programs, the National Football League, the National Basketball Association, colleges and universities around the country. He has worked with the United States Military Academy at West Point and the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis.
Tony is an international lecturer for the U.S. State Department having worked in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, United Kingdom and Brazil. In addition, he has been a guest presenter for the United Nations' Commission on the Status of Women and has been a script consultant for Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." - (x)
THIS is what a men’s rights activist should be.
so my school had this thing called “senior skip day,” except that senior skip day didn’t exist and every year the administration sent out emails in the spring that were like DON’T FUCKIN SKIP CLASS OR YOU WILL RECEIVE RESTRICTION (restriction was like, my boarding school’s equivalent of detention where instead of staying after school you had to go to bed early and help stuff envelopes advertising the summer program until your hands were BLOODIED AND CRIPPLED BY CARPAL TUNNEL) and every year the seniors were like YOLO THEY CAN’T PUNISH ALL OF US!!!!!
- spoiler alert: yes they can? THEY ALWAYS CAN.
- 200 years of american high school and teenagers still think that there is a cap limit on kids in detention and that you can leave after 15 minutes if the teacher doesn’t show up.
anyway, my senior year, we all got together and nattered at each other until some brave soldier (i feel like it was my friend paula but WHO KNOWS) was like “OK SENIOR SKIP DAY IS THIS THURSDAY!!!! NOBODY GO TO CLASS OR UR A SCAB.”
- she didn’t say scab because she’s not from the 1920s and we aren’t newsies, though this story would be way more interesting if we were
- what she said was “YOLO THEY CAN’T PUNISH ALL OF US!!!!!”
- except not yolo because it was 2009 and drake hadn’t been invented yet except as a dear sweet boy in a wheelchair.
we also used this email system to communicate with one another that has very deeply informed the way i understand email and which probably makes it very frustrating to be my friend and receive emails that have subject lines like “URGENT” and then just 42 links to the same florida georgia line youtube video.
- I’M NOT ASHAMED, but in that way where like i kind of AM ashamed so i’m really aggressively NOT ashamed?
so the day of reckoning rolls around and my alarm goes off at 8 (class started at 8:05 but i liked to PLAY WITH FIRE when it came to being late; my mom actually asked the school to stop emailing her when i was a sophomore because i was late so often that their rote “Mrs. Ofgeography we are emailing you to say—” was CLOGGING UP HER INBOX and she was like “i GET IT MY CHILD IS THE MOST BORING MISCREANT OF ALL TIME.”) and i looked at my roommate elle and she looked at me and went, “you going?”
"hell no," i said. "YOLO. they can’t punish all of us."
elle, who was far prettier and far cooler than i was with the notable exception of her obsession with tswift’s “love story” and her tendency to look at the endangered species list and cry sometimes during study hall, quickly bizounced across the street to this shopping center thing where all the cool kids smoked in secret where huge trucks dropped off clothes for the Dress Barn. i think there were also tennis courts nearby. more importantly there was this chinese food delivery place and a lil restaurant that made HELLA BAGELS.
- WHAT KIND OF BAGELS?
off goes elle! meanwhile i’m like, “yessssss i’m gonna use senior skip day to watch 14 hours of tv shows and eat frozen peanut butter bars that i stole from the dining hall! I’M GONNA LIVE LIKE I’M 23 ALONE IN CHICAGO ON A WEEKEND WHEN MY ONLY PLAN IS TAKEOUT AND CUDDLING WITH THE FAUX-SNOW-LEOPARD BLANKET I WILL ONE DAY SURELY OWN.”
of course, during this time the administration was continuing to send out emails that reminded us with increasing urgency that senior skip day was NOT A THING and that we were ALL GETTING RESTRICTION if we didn’t get our STUPID ASSES TO CLASS, GODDAMNIT, WE ARE NOT RUNNING A CIRCUS HERE.
but i was like! yolo, motherfuckers!!! i already got into college, YOU CAN’T TOUCH ME.
at some point during the day elle and our friend ginna came back to the room with takeout from the chinese delivery place and we sat on our floor eating it and probably watching veronica mars or looking at the endangered species list and crying.
all of a sudden, elle said, “guys shut up, guys shut up, GUYS SHUT UP,” and ginna and i were like, “WHAT we have a LOT to SAY about FRIED FUCKING DUMPLINGS, ELLE," and elle said, "did you hear that?"
'that' was the sound of one of our dorm moms, mrs. f, knocking on doors and saying things like, “IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR BUTTS TO CLASS IN 5 MINUTES YOU'RE ON CATEGORY 4 RESTRICTION FOREVER.” elle quickly scampered up our raised beds to hide in the corner, where a tiny human like elle could actually hide from view; i leapt immediately into what we called a closet but was basically a cubby with a flap that was DEFINITELY not meant for a 5'8” individual with knobby as hell knees.
our door, which was never locked because we both hated the effort of typing in the lock code, opened. mrs. f said, “mollyhall?”
i held my breath.
- i should add here that i seemed to be operating on like a scooby-doo level of logic where basically i thought that she was somehow NOT ALLOWED to investigate?
- like, if she can’t see me, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that she could prove i’m in here, right?
- she’ll just poke her head in and be like oH GOSH NO KIDS HERE and leave!!
you can see the flaw in my logic.
mrs. f sighed. “mollyhall, i know you’re in here, i literally heard your voice ten seconds ago.”
- there’s no WAY she guesses i’m in the closet!!!
"mollyhall, i know you’re in the closet."
- NO YOU DON’T
- I AM SCHRÖDINGER’S SENIOR
there was a creak. mrs. f stopped. it wasn’t actually a “creak,” so much as this like, prolonged groan? like it’s the sound an elephant would make if it sat on a really large accordion.
i poked my head out of the closet. mrs. f looked at me. elle sat up.
i said, “where’s ginna?”
- YOU KNOW WHERE GINNA WAS.
"um," said elle, "she’s in the—"
- GINNA NO
i really wish i could describe the sound the ceiling made when it collapsed. it sounded a lot like the way losing your breath feels. i sort of remember ginna falling in like, really slow motion, like i could see the expression on her face. i didn’t really think about how i would describe this in words. ginna’s face said:
- oh no.
- what have i done?
- this was a mistake.
- i regret a series of decisions that i have made.
- is there a way out of this?
- are those oreos under mollyhall’s pillow?
- why are there oreos under mollyhall’s pillow?
- mollyhall, you HAVE a food cupboard, what good is a food cupboard if you don’t—
- oh, crap.
she belly flopped onto the floor. i mean, the girl bounced. and then she just laid there. mrs. f looked at her. elle looked at her. i looked at her, still mostly in the closet. we were all going to get category 4 restriction forever.
ginna said, “hi, mrs. f. i feel like i should explain.”
This one day in school, you were told to go to class. You didnt. And then some girl who tried to hide in the ceiling fell through.
- wasnt that
"a man goes fishing." - hemingway
Also, lol at this zach person having an opinion about… anything. You think it’s super clever to conflate KONY2012 with Ferguson - every idea you’ll ever have is garbage.
In other news, molly you need a minder. I’d nominate xkit guy but they’ve really got enough problems.
jen’s eduardo/mark fic recs
Eduardo Saverin/Mark Zuckerberg
- Sweet On You by moogle62 [Mark is Mark, Eduardo owns a bakery/café near the Facebook offices. Mark does not have time to have a thing for him, but he totally, totally does. Sadly for Mark’s continued enjoyment of a harassment-free existence, Dustin is still Dustin and is entirely devoted to his causes of a) getting Mark laid, b) acquiring all the gossip, and c) acquiring all the baked goods he can. Featuring novelty shaped cookies, frosting in places frosting should never be, and ~feelings~.]
- Hold You By The Edges by imogenedisease [It had to happen eventually. There are only so many circles American billionaires move in, and they’ve run into one another a few times since the lawsuit ended, gotten away without quite looking one another in the eye, but it had to happen eventually, the two of them without the benefit of a crowded room to hide in.]
- These Things Get Louder by fledmusic ["Mom," he said, "are you…uhh, I guess there’s no other way of putting this, do you think that Eduardo and I were, like, together?"]
- Bugfixes in the Redesign by black_eyedgirl ["Were you always this evil or is it a new development?" Mark tries to use his powers for good (or at least for Eduardo’s benefit). Eduardo notices him trying.]
- Best Practices in Workplace Relationships by black_eyedgirl [Someone is sitting at the desk outside his office. Mark comes to stand by the desk. “Do I know you?” He is given a quietly appraising look. The man stands and offers Mark his hand. “Eduardo Saverin. You’re supposed to be interviewing me.”]
- The Farther I Fall I’m Beside You by therealw [Wherein Mark, for the first time ever, actually listens to what a lawyer has to say. “You know what we’re here for?” Marylin continues before he can interrupt, “I mean, what this really feels like?”]
- Me Who Makes The Monsters by therealw [Eduardo/girl!Mark, where everyone, including Eduardo, takes one look at girl!Mark’s clothes and assumes she’s a lesbian. Girl!Mark just thinks people find her totally repulsive, and she’s mostly okay with that. One night however, she drunkenly complains to/asks Eduardo about why no boy has ever wanted her, all angsty and heartbreaking. He disabuses her of her misconception.]
- Pilea Involucrata by fledmusic [Eduardo turns into a plant. Mark learns some things about friendship and plants. …Or something.]
- Be More Like The Man You Were Made To Be by gdgdbaby [Groundhog Day AU! in which the depositions took place in New York and there’s a lot of Dustin.]
- Pangaea by princewardo [They have the island, the enclosures and labs and hotels and gift shops and all the little monetizing pieces that Eduardo bullied Mark into letting him get away with. They even have the first of the population: tiny baby stegosaurus that Dustin insists on carrying around and nursing to the point that even he, their so-called reptile specialist, has to admit they’re getting a little on the chubby side for three month old herbivores.]
- Boy Falls From the Sky by lc2l [In which Divya Narendra is an evil mastermind, Sean Parker seems like a supervillain and Eduardo can’t go to Palo Alto because he’s too busy in New York being Spiderman.]
- Never Marry for Money (You Can Borrow it Cheaper) by hapakitsune [Or, Mark and Eduardo get drunkenly married. Chaos ensues.]
- Buyer’s Remorse by SilviaKundera [When Eduardo Saverin has a sudden vacancy for a best friend, no one on earth expects Sean Parker to fill it — least of all Sean himself. In which Sean Parker accidentally grows up, stumbles into a priorities readjustment, and helps Eduardo kick True Love’s ass like a boss.]
- Shaped Like a Question Mark by jibrailis [Where Eduardo is a children’s librarian and Mark is an information specialist brought in to revamp the catalogue. And along the way there are books! misunderstandings! online reference! romance!]
updated an old rec list